Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com> on 2019/09/17 15:34:56 UTC

Stateful Dataflow Moved to New Cluster

Hello,

I am currently using a stateful processor such as GetSplunk in an active
data flow. I want to move this data flow to a new Nifi cluster and preserve
the state of the processor. How can this be done?

Thank you
Noe

Unsubscribe

Posted by Paul Martin <pa...@yahoo.com>.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 16:35, Noe Detore<nd...@minerkasch.com> wrote:   Hello,

Re: Stateful Dataflow Moved to New Cluster

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
You could copy the flow.xml.gz, as long as the sensitive properties
keys are the same in each nifi.properties. Otherwise the new
environment won't be able to decrypt the encrypted sensitive
properties in flow.xml.gz.

Posted by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com>.

Posted by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com>.
this is great!