Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2022/03/01 10:18:52 UTC

RE: [RELEASES] Preparing for NetBeans 13 vote

I guess we can close the main vote and wait for installer vote in a second time.

Vote on installer are a bit slow.

Eric

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it is really strange, NB13 is a great release, probably the
fattest one so far regarding the number of PR-s in it.

It has lot of bugfixes, stability improvements, but not too much new and
shiny (save partial PHP 8.1 support) for the end user.

Thank you all for make NetBeans 13 to happen!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Typo in file name, fixed.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.