Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jiang Ruihai <jr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/14 03:46:50 UTC

Dynamic navigation?

Hello, all,
I want to print some thing to the navigation area of my webpage, how could I do?
Take newapp for example.
In Default.vm, there is a navigation template "Menu.vm", see below,
        $navigation.setTemplate("/Menu.vm")
I want print a dynamic menu through Menu.vm, and I have written a class Menu.class to do it.
But I don't know how to make Menu.class run when Default.vm is displayed.
Thank you.

RE: Dynamic navigation?

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
Read the Velocity Site Howto at
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/velocity-site-howto.ht
ml for details on how to make this work.