Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2018/04/01 06:21:23 UTC

Re: Complete the Migration of fims-web-app from Mifos IO to Fineract Cn Repository

Hello Ruphine,

Sorry for the delay.

You are right about the commits on Apache Github for fims-web-app been
behind Mifos IO. I Have merged the PR. Thanks very much for your
contributions.

On a related note, the Portfolio Service has some additional commits
between 6th November and 23 December 2017 which I'm assuming have not been
consumed within films-web-app given that the last commit on fims was on the
3rd of November 2017.

This is something you might be interested to take on. I have created an
issue here <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN/issues/FINCN-11>

Thanks
Awasum