Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Martin Kisimov <Ma...@discoveryhealth.co.za> on 2002/11/08 11:43:45 UTC

Weblogic deployment

Good day,

I am new to the list and please excuse me if I am asking maybe a silly
question.

I deployed the jetspeed war as it comes from the site. This was done with
small repackaging so that it deploys correctly. The application deploys and
runs correctly however I get the following exception in the logs(This
happens when I first hit the site and never after that):

<2002/11/08 12:16:20> <Error> <HTTP> <101005>
<[ServletContext(id=1785502,name=jetspeed,context-path=/jetspeed)]
getRealPath() called with unsafe path: "."
weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder$UnsafeFilenameException: C:\project\. ends
with illegal character 	at
weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder.getSafeFile(FilenameEncoder.java:208)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.getRealPath(WebAppServletCont
ext.java:683) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServletService.getRealPath(Turbin
eServletService.java:185) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServlet.getRealPath(TurbineServle
t.java:120) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.BaseUploadService.init(BaseUploadService.
java:95) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.j
ava:306) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getService(TurbineUpload.ja
va:88) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getAutomatic(TurbineUpload.
java:104) 	at
org.apache.turbine.util.parser.DefaultParameterParser.setRequest(DefaultPara
meterParser.java:183) 	at
org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData.getParameters(Defa
ultTurbineRunData.java:502) 	at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:414) 	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) 	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
tStubImpl.java:945) 	at
:332) 	at
:242) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl$ForwardAction.run(RequestDis
patcherImpl.java:341) 	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
r.java:721) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImp
l.java:251) 	at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:115) 	at
jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:91) 	at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Servle
tStubImpl.java:945) 	at
:332) 	at
:376) 	at
:242) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(W
ebAppServletContext.java:5363) 	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
r.java:721) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:3043) 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2466) 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133) >

I have to modified any code or anything like that simple repackage at run

It seemed at first as an easy problem but I realised I could not trace the
exception within the code to some specific reason.

Any help is appreciated

Re: Weblogic deployment

Posted by Luc Dewavrin <lu...@yahoo.com>.
forget my message it now works
when i deploy the web application as an
"exploded application". sorry,
Luc

Sorry, i am not going to answer your problem.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

=====

Re: Weblogic deployment

Posted by Luc Dewavrin <lu...@yahoo.com>.