Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Scott Moore <Sc...@netDecide.com> on 2002/08/08 16:21:31 UTC

RE: Right-aligning page numbers in a table of contents in an XSL: FO document.

> Why is this?  Is there any way to fix it?

There is a bug in FOP that prevents this from working correctly.  It only
aligns correctly when the referenced page is on the same page.  My table of
contents look the same as yours.

I did see that FOP 0.20.5 might have a fix for this.  If so, this would fix
one of my biggest problems.  My only remaining problem would then be the
fact that in my embedded SVG I can't reference gradient definitions with an
inline URL.

Scott