Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sergio Flor <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 15:36:55 UTC

Tomahawk dataTable dubt. How to handle each row differently

Hi all, I'm currrently develping a simple web page that shows
informations through a tomahawk dataTable.

I'd like to don't render a single row of my table when, for instance,
a property of my currentObject be false.

Ps.: I can't remove this entry from my collection before rendering my
page because when I'm going to save this collection in the database,
this record shall be persisted even so not rendered on my page.

Thanks and best regards.

Sergio Flor.