Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fadi Qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/28 14:05:58 UTC

MySQL error on cocoon - please could some one help!

Hi all,

I am using the MySQL version 4.0.3 and Cocoon 2.1.6.

In my application when it comes to update the database
after accessing a link I got the following error:

Syntax error or access violation message from server:
you have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to user near '= '1' where id ='2" at line
1"

The sql syntax that I am using is like:

<execute-query
xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">

<query>update ms_concepts set <xsl:value-of
select="$reqsymbolizedknowledge1"/>='1' where
id='<xsl:value-of select="$id"/>'</query>

</execute-query>

The updates works fine for one or two times then it
starts generating this error.

I have searched for this error and it was said this
might be a bug in this version! but I am not sure.

Any idea?

Many thanks,

Fadi