Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/24 11:48:11 UTC

Strange error

Hi all,
I have discovered a strange mistake. I use FP to take of the text from a
static Xml file, so I modify it, and want to rewrite it to the end. To
use Fp I include in my Xsl file:

<xsl:template match="Oroscopo">
<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xslt"</xsl:processing-instruction>
<xsl:processing-instruction
name="xml-stylesheet">href="stampa25-wml.xsl"
type="text/xsl"</xsl:processing-instruction>
<xsp:page xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0"
 xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
 xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"
 language="java"

<OROSCOPO>
<fp:resource id="oroscopo-item">
<fp:resource-file>prova25.xml</fp:resource-file>
<fp:resource-node>Oroscopo</fp:resource-node>
</fp:resource>

Since I must modify the taken text I must put it in a string:

<xsl:when test="$sceltau='generale'">
<xsp:logic>
String Body = (String) <fp:read select="./Generale/Descrizione"
from="oroscopo-item" as="node"/>;
</xsp:logic>
</xsl:when>

 Therefore I print it in a knot of the Xml file which I am building (to
which then apply another Xsl):

<CORPO>
<xsp:expr>Body</xsp:expr>
</CORPO>

The problem is that when I apply the second Sheet style to print the
content in a Wml page, in the knot "CORPO" there is nothing. Shall I do
any mistake in FP? Does someone which can help me exist?
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it