Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 11:41:37 UTC

Drools error

I downloaded the latest Drools jar files from the JBoss site. When I include
the drools component I get this error
I could find this class in any of the downloaded jar files.can someone help
?
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/io/RuleBaseLoader
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.DroolsComponent.init(DroolsComponent.java:138)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.PojoSupport.init(PojoSupport.java:85)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.init(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:192)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.activateComponent(JBIContainer.java:1025)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.activateComponent(JBIContainer.java:987)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.activateComponent(JBIContainer.java:946)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.activateComponent(JBIContainer.java:894)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringJBIContainer.java:67)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAuto
reCapableBeanFactory.java:901)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowir
apableBeanFactory.java:870)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCap
leBeanFactory.java:393)

Re: Drools error

Posted by xotelko <le...@entory.com>.
I've found it under http://legacy.drools.codehaus.org/Project+Downloads