Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-02-17] #general

2022-02-17 09:53:09 UTC - Pepi Paraskevoulakou: hello, due to a necessity for comparison among different serverless platforms I have discovered that OpenFaaS does not limit the size of the code. Since that is a benefit and honestly overcomes a massive constraint of the serverless model, then why OpenWhisk need to limit sizes? I am a huge fan of OpenWhisk, and i would like to defend its offerings in a major revision of a submitted manuscript. Therefore, any suggestions would be valuable!
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1645091589767889?thread_ts=1645091589.767889&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----