Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 06:04:58 UTC

Its time to report

Hi folks,

we should prepare our report now:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2013
(template is already prepared)

Any volunteers to collect the latest news on Ripple?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Its time to report

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I think the report is good, i will sign it. I found it good that you
have elaborated item 1 in the list in the text later. I was first
wondering what exactly the "contribution" means, but it is explained
very well then.

Cheers
Christian

--