Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by WANG Sheng <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg> on 2016/09/03 08:03:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-1.0.0 (RC2)

Thanks to everyone who has voted and given their comments. The tally is as
follows:

4 binding +1s:
Zhangjing Luo (PPMC)
Zhongle Xie (PPMC)
Sheng Wang (PPMC)
Wei Wang (PPMC)

No 0s or -1s.

I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release Apache SINGA
1.0.0-incubating has passed. We'll now start a vote on the general list.
Those of you in the IPMC, please recast your vote on the new thread.

Regards,
Sheng