Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 17:02:10 UTC

Property placeholder and JNDI

I am running a number of Spring XML routes on a JEE server. I would like to
configure parts of the uri:s used in the routes via ENC entries in my
application (war). In my web.xml I have a number of <env-entry> declarations
that holds the values to be "injected" into the uri:s of my routes.

Is there already some way to do this or that provides pieces of the solution
?

Thanks

Lars