Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2013/11/18 22:11:05 UTC

consensus on payments (braintree payments in particular, spark library)

Mood Gorning Tapestry Users,

What is the consensus on e-commerce stuff?  I'm currently looking at a
couple of payment gateways to integrate with

1) Eway
2) Braintree

The spark framework braintree uses has also made me curious for further
development/integration with tapestry.

Any comments are appreciated.

Cheers
Chris

Re: consensus on payments (braintree payments in particular, spark library)

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
well i've got my real-work which doesn't involve shops, got a start up
involving _some_ billing, and got a posse of awesome chefs starting a
catering biz that just want a website - i'll take them to the bleeding edge
i think :D   <insert kitchen heat analogy here!>

she paints a lot.  cool site.  i worked at the local uni's art school sys
admin-ing a few years back - good vibes.

that being said, bleeding edge to me = 6 months of hiccups (with T5.4
rolling out) perhaps but probably 3 years of remaining "current" - hard to
troll that
 without being in marketing :P

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.
It goes with this