Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Hermann Gábor <re...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/08 19:08:19 UTC

Website documentation minor bug

Hey,

Currently following an anchor link (e.g. #transformations
<http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/programming_guide.html#transformations>)
results in the header occupying the top of the page, thus the title and
some of the first lines cannot be seen. This is not a big deal, but it's
user-facing and a bit irritating.

Can someone fix it, please?

(I tried it on Firefox and Chromium on Ubuntu 14.10)

Cheers,
Gabor

Re: Website documentation minor bug

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@icloud.com>.