Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us> on 2016/07/12 15:27:36 UTC

errors

Tried to install everything on Horton work sandbox.
Installed ansible, python, vagrant, vbox.
When giving vagrant up we get the following error.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1DC28.00D840F0]

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.
Done with vagrant up now after going into vagrant ssh I get vagrant@node1
What steps should I follow after that?
Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.
After I do vagrant up I do the vagrant up –provision and I get this error. Can u please help me out with this.

--

Jon
--

Jon
--

Jon
--

Jon
--

Jon
--

Jon

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.
I am having a VMware and installed a sandbox and in that I HAVE INSTALLED ansible2.0.0.2 , python. Vagrant, vbox and trying to run the commands.
But I am getting an error.
Posted by David Lyle <dl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tejaswi.

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.
I am using ansible 2.0.0.2 only.

Re: errors

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

--
Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

RE: errors

Posted by Tejaswi Palacharla <Te...@sstech.us>.

Re: errors

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
It looks like you're trying to run the full-dev-platform from within a VM.
To do this, you need to configure VM nesting (i.e. you need to enable the
x86 virtualization commands on your sandbox machine).  For how to do this
with VMWare see https://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-8970, for more
general details regarding x86 virtualization see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization.

Jon

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:35 AM Tejaswi Palacharla <
Tejaswi.Palacharla@sstech.us> wrote:

> Tried to install everything on Horton work sandbox.
>
> Installed ansible, python, vagrant, vbox.
>
> When giving vagrant up we get the following error.
>

> --

Jon