Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Dominik Schadow <He...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/10 13:11:22 UTC

XMLEncryptionException: Padding: ISO10126PADDING not implemented

Hello,

I always get a n

org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException: Padding:
ISO10126PADDING not implemented

exception when I try to create a

XMLCipher xmlCipher = XMLCipher.getInstance(XMLCipher.AES_128);

It doesn't matter which algorithm I use here. Always the same exception.

The keyCipher (like in the example) works fine. The xmlCipher crashes. In my
own program and when I'm running the sample with the Ant script. I'm using
JDK 1.4.2_04 and bc-jce-jdk13-114.jar. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Dominik

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router f�r alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl

Re: XMLEncryptionException: Padding: ISO10126PADDING not implemented

Posted by Dominik Schadow <He...@gmx.de>.
Thanks Vishal. Looks like that is the problem. Not solved yet but I'm
working on it.

Dominik

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Dominik Schadow <He...@gmx.de>.
Vishal,

Thanks for your answer. I upgraded to the lastet Bouncy Castle jar
(bc-jce-jdk13-123.jar). Nothing changed, same exception (ISO10126PADDING not
implemented).

The bc-jar file is located in jre_home/lib/endorsed. /lib/ext doesn't work
as well as in the jdk_home dir. I don't know why. But the jar is found,

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Axl Mattheus <ax...@telkomsa.net>.
Which cryptographic provider are you using? I do not think that the SunJCE
provides this padding scheme. Use Bouncy Castle instead.

Ax/