Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by 马旋(MA Xuan) <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 23:54:30 UTC

Re: dev Digest 25 Jun 2015 14:12:09 -0000 Issue 8997

Hi everyone,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:12 AM, <de...@tomcat.apache.org> wrote:

> CodeSource location from ProtectionDomain for classes in WEB-INF/classes
>         163624 by: 马旋(MA Xuan)

Did anyone has ave look at this issue?  It has been a week, nobody
replied, maybe there are too many distractions.

Do I need to create a ticket for this ?

Thanks.

Re: dev Digest 25 Jun 2015 14:12:09 -0000 Issue 8997

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/07/2015 22:54, 马旋(MA Xuan) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:12 AM, <de...@tomcat.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> CodeSource location from ProtectionDomain for classes in WEB-INF/classes
>>         163624 by: 马旋(MA Xuan)
>

> Did anyone has ave look at this issue?  It has been a week, nobody
> replied, maybe there are too many distractions.

Yes, emails to the dev list do sometimes get overlooked.

> Do I need to create a ticket for this ?

Yes please.

I've taken a quick look and the issue looks valid. I'm not sure about
the proposed fix though. It is almost certainly better to correct the
value returned by getCodeBase() (fix the root cause, not one of the
symptoms).

Mark