Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/07/23 06:44:48 UTC

Woody and logkit.xconf

Hi:

I dont know if this is an error but currently the log in woody is:

<category log-level="debug" name="woody">

as long is I know the word "debug" must be in capitals:

<category log-level="DEBUG" name="woody">

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Woody and logkit.xconf

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 06:44, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I dont know if this is an error but currently the log in woody is:
>
> <category log-level="debug" name="woody">
>
> as long is I know the word "debug" must be in capitals:
>
> <category log-level="DEBUG" name="woody">

... and it should be ERROR by default. Changed now. I also reorganized
the xconf/xroles files a bit so you'll need to do a clean build.