Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Hui Fei <fe...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 07:34:08 UTC

How about launching a monthly sharing meeting

Hi Ozone community,
    As far as I know, many people and companies are interested in Ozone.
Some are investigating and some are already using it. But there are not
lots of communications with each other. I know that HDFS community started
the community meeting since 2019 and There are more than 30 online meetings
have been hold. Devs and Users can learn lots of experiences and
knowledges from the sharing meetings.
    So how about launching a monthly sharing meeting for Ozone? Devs and
Users can share their experiences, internal features, community features,
issues on prod environment, and etc.Hope community can help to book monthly
meetings(zoom?).
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Hui Fei

Re: How about launching a monthly sharing meeting

Posted by mingchao zhao <ca...@apache.org>.
+1
which helps us understand the problems when  user using Ozone. Some
companies should have done some optimizations that didn't have a way to
contribute to the Ozone community. This helpful to fed back this
optimizations.

Michel Sumbul <mi...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月8日周五 00:41写道:

Posted by Michel Sumbul <mi...@gmail.com>.
Great idea to know how other companies use it!!

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jyotinder Singh <jy...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my iPad

Re: How about launching a monthly sharing meeting

Posted by Hui Fei <fe...@gmail.com>.
+ dev@ozone.apache.org

Re:Re: How about launching a monthly sharing meeting

Posted by guimark <gu...@126.com>.
Thanks Hui Fei, Tencent Meeting in China +1 ;)

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla <um...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

I have just created a Wiki page for having some info about "Who uses Apache
Ozone"
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=211882454

I think this would help for new users to get some insights on who is using
and what kind of use cases etc. If we know some info and if the user is ok
to list their name here, It would be great to add details.

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Janus Chow <yi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hui Fei <fe...@gmail.com>.