Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 19:12:56 UTC

other spring cxf resources ?

   Hi All,

   I have a spring based Java EE application,
   this application destirbuted on 9 servers,  i want to add a Web Service
to this application,

    i want now how to call these 9 servers web service with a client ?

    i read spring cxf sample, client part of this sample in beans.xml are
somthing like this :

    <bean id="client" class="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

    <bean id="clientFactory" class="
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
      <property name="serviceClass" value="demo.spring.HelloWorld"/>
      <property name="address" value="
http://localhost:8080/cxf/wscxf/HelloWorld"/>
    </bean>

    with this guide, i have to define 9 bean like this client bean and 9
clientFactory bean.

    is there any simpler way to do this?
--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: other spring cxf resources ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi ,

Actually,  you could change the client's service URL per message.
You can find more information here [1]

[1]http://www.nabble.com/Client-question-tf4357978.html#a12419843

Willem.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Mohammad,

I had a similar problem when I wanted to provide fail safe operation and
load balancing to servers that do not run in a cluster.

My solution is simply running the services with soap/jms. The JMS Server
(e.g. ActiveMQ) has to run on two servers to provide fail safe
operation. It does not need a cluster.

Each of your services should then simply use the same jms queue. This
way they will be automatically load balanced and if a server goes down
the others will take over.

If you need to access all servers at once you can instead use a topic
and the servers could answer on a topic. I already am thinking about
using this behaviour for system management.

Best regards,

Christian

Mohammad Shamsi schrieb:
> Hi Glen,
>
> Sorry, my application is not really a distributed app. i just run it on 9
> servers, all 9 server connect to  one database, but they are work
> standalone. and they don't know about each other.
>
> for some reason i wan't to collect some info from each app server and show
> them together in  one client. Service in all 9 Server is same, but at least
> in URL, they are deferent.
>
> http://server1:port/MyService
>
> http://server2:port2/MyService
>
> http://server3:port3/MyService
> .
> .
> .
>

> On 11/4/07, Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Do you have a WSDL?  Just follow the links I gave.  That fact that you
>> have 9 servers or 900 shouldn't matter--the URL in the WSDL would be the
>> same for all the servers your app is distributed on (just as it is the
>> same for your web application as a whole, correct?)
>>
>> Glen
>>
>> Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2007, 21:42 +0330 schrieb Mohammad Shamsi:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>>    I have a spring based Java EE application,
>>>    this application destirbuted on 9 servers,  i want to add a Web
>>>
>> Service
>>
>>> to this application,
>>>
>>>     i want now how to call these 9 servers web service with a client ?
>>>
>>>     i read spring cxf sample, client part of this sample in beans.xmlare
>>> somthing like this :
>>>
>>>     <bean id="client" class="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
>>>       factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>
>>>
>>>     <bean id="clientFactory" class="
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
>>>       <property name="serviceClass" value="demo.spring.HelloWorld"/>
>>>       <property name="address" value="
>>> http://localhost:8080/cxf/wscxf/HelloWorld"/>
>>>     </bean>
>>>
>>>     with this guide, i have to define 9 bean like this client bean and 9
>>> clientFactory bean.
>>>
>>>     is there any simpler way to do this?

--

Christian Schneider