Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jonathan Oexner <jo...@alum.wpi.edu> on 2005/09/28 02:01:54 UTC

SyncTimer

Is anyone using the Synchronizing Timer?

Whenever I do, it just lets all the threads through as if it weren't
there at all.  Debugging into it shows that, in the SyncTimer object,
the sync reference is null, though I have no idea how it could have
gotten this way.  The reference is actually set on cloned objects to
be the same as the parent object, and when it's set this way...that
reference in the parent is null too.  Just a quick sanity check: is
anyone using this successfully?

Re: SyncTimer

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

Please create the test plan using the JavaTest sampler to remove any
dependencies on external servers.

Re: SyncTimer

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Re: SyncTimer