Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "David S." <da...@solder.ath.cx> on 2009/08/21 04:19:56 UTC

Can I sort Hebrew strings with xslt:sort?

What I'm thinking of is something like this:

<xsl:sort select="hname" lang="he" data-type="text" order="ascending"/>

Is this possible with Xalan?
TiA

Re: Can I sort Hebrew strings with xslt:sort?

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
David S. wrote:
> What I'm thinking of is something like this:
>
> <xsl:sort select="hname" lang="he" data-type="text" order="ascending"/>
>
> Is this possible with Xalan?
If you build with ICU support, Hebrew collation is supported.

Dave