Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by ne...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/03/22 15:42:10 UTC

Re: What version of the JDK was used to build Xerces-J v1.3.0 and v1. 3.1 binaries available on the download site...

Hi John,

JDK 1.2.2 was used both for the zip'd and the tar'd binaries.  I'm very
curious to know what motivates your interest?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  416-448-3519, T/L 778-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

"Domingo, John" <jd...@gers.com> on 03/21/2001 05:14:51 PM

Please respond to xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org

To:   xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  What version of the JDK was used to build Xerces-J v1.3.0 and v1.
      3.1 binaries available on the download site...

Hi fellow Xerces-users...

           This is directed to our friends at Apache...can anyone tell me
which
JDK was used to build the Xerces-J v1.3.0 and v1.3.1 binaries that are
available for download (http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/)?
___________________________
"FUTILITY in Golf - You'll always miss 100% of
the shots you don't take, and, statistically speaking,
99% of the shots you do." - Anonymous
                               John P. Domingo
                               Senior Software Engineer
                               GERS, Inc.