Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 23:33:35 UTC

New GEODE Jira tickets

New GEODE Jira tickets are automatically assigned to Mark Bretl. Do we want
that or should they be unassigned by default?

Re: New GEODE Jira tickets

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
I think it makes sense to leave unassigned initially and self-assign when you begin working on a ticket.  That sends a signal so we can avoid the occasional collision.

Anthony

Re: New GEODE Jira tickets

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.