Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr> on 2005/07/21 01:25:05 UTC

Prons and cons of axis comparing with axis2

Hi again,

I am new to web services.

I am just wondering which soap engine is better axis or axis2. Which are
the prons and cons of each one?

Re: Prons and cons of axis comparing with axis2

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
When Axis2 is finished, it will be a better engine than Axis1. But
Axis2 isn't finished yet.

Anne

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.