Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2004/12/08 01:55:40 UTC

confusion of regex

Hi, All,

I used to confused of the fields of Regular Expressions Extractor, and with help from Kyle, I get it resolved, and hope my mistake won't repeat in your case.

Regular Expression Extractor:
Reference Name:   >>You can name whatever name you like (myName)
Regular Expressions:  >>> This is where I made mistake, I thought I need to match the reference name that I use, but actually I need to indicate the target that I am extract from, like I am try to extract value from "_processid=ksjsjsjsjjs", so I should put _processid= your regex

Hope it can help someone someday.

AL

Hi, Kyle,

Now, I know what confused me and my computer. Thanks for clearing that out.
And hope it won't happen to other people.
Avian