Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Mani, Bharanidharan" <bh...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/05/06 17:12:42 UTC

file path

Hi all,
       I have my login servlet under
webapp/jetspeed/web-inf/classes/myservlets/login.class. I invoke a
loggedin.html from this servlet. loggedin.html is located under
webapp/jetspeed/myhtml/loggedin.html. so in my servlet, i gave

      window.open("../../../myhtml/loggedin.html");.

but apache gives error saying resource /myhtml/loggedin.html couldnt not be
found. I tried copying this file to various directories including the
template directories under jetspeed but no success.. can someone how the
file path is specified in jetspeed..

thanks
bharani.

Re: file path

Posted by Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ice.mpg.de>.
Hi bharani,
I'm not quite sure which is the current path in a servlet, but I do't think
that it's the place the class is. I think it's related to <url-pattern> in
the web.xml. But anyway, in your case
/jetspeed/myhtml/loggedin.html
should work
Hope this helps
Srefan

Am Montag, 6. Mai 2002 17:12 schrieben Sie: