Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by si...@insession.com on 2004/09/14 05:37:14 UTC

FYI - Created JIRA Infrastructure issue INFRA-117

FYI..

I have created an infrastructure JIRA issue for the search bug on the
dev@geronimo.apache.org mailing list archive (where search does not find
any messages in 2004) :

        http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-117

I have also sent an email to the MARC archive administrator, as the MARC
archive ( http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&r=1&w=2 ) appears
to not have any emails since 2004-05-28, possibly when the list changed
from geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org to dev@geronimo.apache.org

Regards,

John Sisson

Re: FYI - Created JIRA Infrastructure issue INFRA-117

Posted by si...@insession.com.
Hi Anita,

I looked at both the current archive URL:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=dev@geronimo.apache.org

and the geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org one:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org

and the summary of each month seems to have the same number of messages in
the archive, except for Sept 2003, where the incubator list had 1185
messages and the current dev list had 1622.

So there doesn't seem a need to use the geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
list, since the new list archive seems to have all those messages in it.
The archive search problem is still outstanding.

Why new dev messages are going to the old incubator list, I don't know.

Regards,

John

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
John,