Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by he...@yrnet.com on 2004/06/14 16:57:48 UTC

[users@httpd] apache -D MYFLAG -k restart not work ? (win32)

Hello all,

I have installed Apache 1.3.31 on Win32 (W2K) and I use -D switch with matching </IfDefine> directives in httpd.conf.

When I restart apache, the -D MYFLAG seems to have no effect.

Example :
(1) Start : OK
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\conf>"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe" -w -n "Apache" -D NOIT -D NOES -D NOFR -k start

(2) Restart : NOK
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\conf>"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe" -w -n "Apache" -D NOIT  -k restart

=> the server restart with the -D  NOIT -D NOES -D NOFR switches, like in the most recent start (1).

Thanks in advance for your help.