Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/07/13 01:06:14 UTC

SVN Migration coming up

Hi,

I think I remember that we already voted about this a while ago.

With the upcoming ApacheCon EU 2005, the Hackathon and having all the
infrastructure people around that are already gently pressuring the
PMCs to move their projects to SVN, it is now about time to finally
move the Turbine code repository to SVN.

Thomas Fischer and I are planning to do this for the DB Torque repo at
ApacheCon and if this works out, I will also move the Turbine repo. We
will put CVS in read-only more sometime on tuesday.

If any of you has objections to this, raise them now or start
downloading subversion clients. ;-)

	Regards
		Henning

"Now you can start with implementation and integration and do the
requirements later".  -- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy about the new
german federal software development standard "V-Model XT"
(found at http://de.biz.yahoo.com/050207/299/4en0t.html)