Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/23 12:35:24 UTC

use mvn tomee:run fro mnetbeans . howucommend of tomee plugin ?

hi all.
I use netbeans with maven embedded .
I not understand how i can run the maven projects of tomee withou use
command line:
for example i read fro mtomee web iste to write t oconsìolle.
mvn tomee:run

but how i can set netbeans for use the tomee plugin???

please but maven for me it is not simple to understand .
i have together develop with import jars libraries.,

Re: use mvn tomee:run fro mnetbeans . howucommend of tomee plugin ?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
or simply debug with the IDE, not sure about netbeans but IntelliJ
Idea and Eclipse support it
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com>.
but i not have installed maven standalone .it come embedded into netbeans .
so i ask for use it without consolle.

if i go to project and right-clic on properties i get a windows with
configuration:

it is possible configure many thing like profile (activate it or not ) and
another section with Action.
I think that it is for maaped the command of netbeans with actions maven .
But i not view the command of tomee plugin .

Re: use mvn tomee:run fro mnetbeans . howucommend of tomee plugin ?

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Ah... yep. :)

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
You can also just use tomee:debug instead of tomee:run ;-)

2014/1/23 Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>

> Do you want to debug it? You can still run tomee via command line and debug
> it with NetBeans.
>
>       <plugin>
>         <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
>         <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>         <version>${tomee.version}</version>
>         <configuration>
>           <context>myapp</context>
>           <debugPort>5025</debugPort>
>           <debug>true</debug>
>         </configuration>
>       </plugin>
>
> The configuration above will make TomEE wait for a remote connection (port
> 5025) before continuing the startup process.
> I'm not a NetBeans user but I'm pretty sure they have an easy wait to
> attach it to a remote JVM (in this case, your tomee server). Google
> "NetBeans remote debug attach".
>
> []s,
> Thiago.
>

> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM, mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > hi all.
> > I use netbeans with maven embedded .
> > I not understand how i can run the maven projects of tomee withou use
> > command line:
> > for example i read fro mtomee web iste to write t oconsìolle.
> > mvn tomee:run
> >
> > but how i can set netbeans for use the tomee plugin???
> >
> > please but maven for me it is not simple to understand .
> > i have together develop with import jars libraries.,
> >

> > --

Jean-Louis

Re: use mvn tomee:run fro mnetbeans . howucommend of tomee plugin ?

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.