Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by jmahajan165 <jm...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 09:13:45 UTC

Re: Alter/change queue depth using Java/JMX

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply.

Mine query was regarding the RedHat JBoss-AMQ.

Please find the below link for that

https://www.redhat.com/en/resources/enterprise-messaging-applications-networking-jboss-amq-datasheet

Q1-How we can alter/change the queue depth using any JavaAPI/JMX?

Re: Alter/change queue depth using Java/JMX

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
This is a community mailing list for developers of the Apache ActiveMQ
project.  Red Hat JBoss AMQ is what we call a "downstream" commercial
product.  If you need help with it you should contact Red Hat for support.
This community only supports the "upstream" project.

Justin