Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kalra, Ashwani" <as...@capgemini.com> on 2005/07/05 05:54:16 UTC

Marking fields having errors

Hi,
Does struts has any facility to show fields having validation error in
red color or mark it in some way?

Thanks
Ashwani

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Or see the errorClassId attributes on the the form tags.

L.

--
Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/~laurie/

Re: Marking fields having errors

Posted by Rauf Khan <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,