Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Klemen Kozmus <kl...@guest.arnes.si> on 2006/11/06 17:54:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with cgi-bin and post method

Hi!

I'm having a trouble configuring Apache HTTP Server 2.2.3. I want to run
Matlab server which I had set up as instructed.
The form action in html is as followed:
<form action="/cgi-bin/matweb.exe" method="POST">
    <input type="hidden" name="mlmfile" value="webmagic">
</form>

If I click the Submit button in Firefox, the browser offers to download
matweb.exe, if I try it in Explorer I get the "Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand." message.

Can someone please tell me how to setup Apache so it will understand the
form action.

Thanks a lot!
Klemen Kozmus