Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/13 15:42:45 UTC

IGNITE-3293 AWS bootstrap scripts patch for Ignite-Cassandra

Could somebody please look at the pull request
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/794 related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3293 ticket.

It's fixes rather important thing for AWS Ignite/Cassandra clusters
bootstrap scripts.

Thanks,
Igor Rudyak

Re: IGNITE-3293 AWS bootstrap scripts patch for Ignite-Cassandra

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Finally after a lot of work issue https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/IGNITE-3293 merged to master.

Igor and Ilya, thanks for your efforts!

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: IGNITE-3293 AWS bootstrap scripts patch for Ignite-Cassandra

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems