Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2019/09/25 22:02:43 UTC

GSOC and Summer Intern Showcase

This past summer the Mifos and Fineract communities had the pleasure of
working with a number of gifted interns through Google Summer of Code and
Outreachy.

We'd now like to showcase their work across several community meetings.

Since we had a total of 18 interns (14 GSOC interns through Mifos, 2 GSOC
interns through Apache and 2 Outreachy interns) we're going to scheduled
three different showcase meetings.

Register at the links below:

GSOC Showcase #1 - Tuesday Oct 1 at 1300GMT:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hRiL3MQ4S8K2XrwQal_xmw

GSOC Showcase #2 - Friday Oct 4 at 1300GMT:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YphRd2kVRvaxZE5RIDZ_GQ

GSOC Showcase #3 - Tuesday Oct 8 at 1300GMT:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_z8ecFpzhQ_e_mnEfm5unJA

We'll have our official wrap-up blog post published soon but for now you
can view the gist final reports of each student at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/823590915/2019+Google+Summer+of+Code

You can also read the welcome post which introduced what each was going to
be working on: https://mifos.org/blog/gsoc-2019/
--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: EVENT: GSOC and Summer Intern Showcase - October 8 and October 11

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,
Just one last reminder that our final GSoC Showcase is today at 1300GMT..
Register at link below.

Solving the share issues

Posted by Tom Ssemwogerere <ss...@gmail.com>.
Chris R. Kasangaki

Sorry for not responding to you.

I have solved your problem by doing the following:

   - Stop Mifos server.
   - Go to the directory C:/Tomcat/webapps/ROOT/views/shares
   - Delete the file "shareaccountactions.html"
   - Copy and Paste the file attached to this post.
   - Start Mifos server.

Tom Ssemwogerere

Tecfin Limited
Mobile: + 256772302369
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail: ssemotom

Re: [Mifos-users] EVENT: GSOC and Summer Intern Showcase - October 8 and October 11

Posted by "Chris R. Kasangaki" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Chris R. Kasangaki

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi everyone,

Re: GSOC and Summer Intern Showcase

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately due to exam schedules, we are going to have to postpone
today's showcase and will now attempt to carry out all our demos during
Showcase 2 and 3 at their originally scheduled times.

GSOC Showcase #2 - Friday Oct 4 at 1300GMT:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YphRd2kVRvaxZE5RIDZ_GQ

GSOC Showcase #3 - Tuesday Oct 8 at 1300GMT:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_z8ecFpzhQ_e_mnEfm5unJA

My apologies to those who have registered for today's showcase. I will try
to move your registration to Showcase #2.

Cheers,

Ed