Problem with Unavailable Exception

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the 'unavailableException'.
All Exceptions seem to work perfectly except when I throw a new
UnavailableException.
I found on the archives this topic (exactly my problem), but no solution
were given. It was 1 year ago.
Did anyone find a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Kenny Louveaux

PS: I throw my exception in the doGet method, not in the init.

List:     tomcat-user
Subject:  Tomcat4 and UnavailableException
From:     Dominique Deleris <dominique.deleris () bluewin ! ch>
Date:     2002-08-05 19:27:17
Hello, list...

I try to handle UnavailableException with a <error-page> tag in
my web.xml:

    <error-page>
      <exception-type>javax.servlet.UnavailableException</exception-type>
      <location>/html/unavailable.html</location>
    </error-page>

As far as I know, it should work. However, Tomcat always treat
this exception internally, displaying its own error page.

When I raise another type of exception in the code
(e.g. ServletException...) it will be handled correctly.

Only UnavailableException does not work...

Any idea ?

--
Dominique Deleris