Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 09:14:42 UTC

Manipulate messages for aggregator when there is no message ready to aggregate

Hi,

Lets say I have a splitter which splits a large message into 10 messages and
sends each message to a CXF Web service endpoint.

Assume only 7 message are responded and 3 messages are still in progress.

1. I dont want to wait, I want to aggregate 7 successful messages + 3
manipulated messages with a UUID

Is it possible to create all the 3 messages at a stretch based on a timeout
value ? And that timeout value has to be dynamic.

So three responses are not received, Can I maipulate 3 responses based on a
timeout value ?

Regards
Guru
@tallguru