Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nashrul <an...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/15 06:03:14 UTC

Installing another jdk while tomcat is running

I have jdk 1.4 and 1.5 installed and tomcat 5.0 running. I downloaded jdk 1.6
and I want to install this jdk while the tomcat is running (for some reasons
I couldn't shut down the tomcat). Is this OK if I do this ? Does jdk
installation not interfere with the running tomcat ??
Thanks...

Re: Installing another jdk while tomcat is running

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.