Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Henderson <jg...@metafile.com> on 2005/05/24 21:12:56 UTC

How to read arguments?

Can someone tell me how to access the values of "debug", "dataSourceName"
and "dataSourceName" from within class EnterpriseCustomUserRealm?  I tried
using a Context but I missed the boat somewhere.

    <Realm
className="com.metafile.tomcat.enterpriseregistry.EnterpriseCustomUserRealm"
           debug="992"
           dataSourceName="false"
           dataSourceName="EnterpriseUserDB"
     />

RE: How to read arguments?

Posted by Jim Henderson <jg...@metafile.com>.
David - You are right!  Thank you!  Simple getters and setters.

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.

RE: How to read arguments?

Re: How to read arguments?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.