Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 14:23:22 UTC

[RESULT][DISCUSS] - OpenEJB to use Git (Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Wicket to use Git@ASF)

- *No* acceptance has been shown.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [RESULT][DISCUSS] - OpenEJB to use Git (Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Wicket to use Git@ASF)

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
Anyway, I still would like to share this flick with you for two good reasons:

1) I like the MacBook crowd especially the one with the matchstick man
2) I like the concept of interactivity compared to books O'Reilly is
introducing here

 -> http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920017462.do

PS: And no, I am not getting paid for sending this email :P

Cheers
Daniel