Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/09/30 12:59:52 UTC

Re: XML to Groovy conversions

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your suggestions, I want to add an obvious one:

Please test your changes, at least manually or by adding JUnit tests.

OFBIZ-11986 is a good example of what needs to be done else after  :/

I was actually looking for a recent more complaining message on the same subject but I could not spot it. I guess I confused with your which is not
really complaining :)

Jacques