Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by raj r <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 07:31:15 UTC

ant option is not listing jmeter components

Hi,
  I am currently using jmeter2.2. Also i have downloaded the apache-ant1.7.0.
How can i get the ant option in the list along with the other components.

Re: ant option is not listing jmeter components

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gi...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 14, 2008 12:01 PM, raj r <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I am currently using jmeter2.2. Also i have downloaded the
> apache-ant1.7.0.
> How can i get the ant option in the list along with the other components.

ant option will not get listed in JMeter , you got use the ant from the
command line to invoke your jmeter script.
http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php

thanks
Giri