Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/11/23 10:58:27 UTC

Maven Toolchains trouble Re: [VOTE] Release HttpClient 5.0-alpha3 based on alpha3-RC1

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I will try again today...

Hi Gary

I configured Maven toolchains locally and could not reproduce the
problem. In my case regardless of JRE used to start Maven JDK 1.7
specified in the Toolchains config gets picked up when compiling source
and running test cases.

This does look like something specific to your local machine.

Oleg

Re: Maven Toolchains trouble Re: [VOTE] Release HttpClient 5.0-alpha3 based on alpha3-RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 23, 2017 07:37, "Oleg Kalnichevski" <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I will try again today...
>>

> Hi Gary
>
> I configured Maven toolchains locally and could not reproduce the problem.
> In my case regardless of JRE used to start Maven JDK 1.7 specified in the
> Toolchains config gets picked up when compiling source and running test
> cases.
>
> This does look like something specific to your local machine.

Hi Gary

Running Maven build with -P-use-toolchains also correctly disables
toolchains configuration for me.

mvn clean test -P-use-toolchains

Crud, none of that works for me. I will keep fiddling.

Gary

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.