Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/08/13 23:00:06 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] Radu Preotiuc-Pietro and Kevin Krouse Committer Vote

This vote is complete with unanimous support amongst responders for Radu
and Kevin becoming XMLBeans committers.

There were 8 voters all responding +1 on both candidates.  The voters
responding were:

Cliff Schmidt, Cezar Andrei, Ted Leung, Eric Vasilik, Dutta Satadip, Ken
Kress, Laurence Moroney, and Dave Remy.

Cliff, could you help me with the process of getting these guys commit
privileges?

XMLBeans