Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 19:28:47 UTC

checkstyle ignores multiple excludes?

 <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>2.10</version>
                    <configuration>

<excludes>**/org/apache/**,**/log4j.properties</excludes>
                    </configuration>
                </plugin>

The above does not exclude src/main/resources/log4j.properties.

Re: checkstyle ignores multiple excludes?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu> wrote:
> Hi Benson,
>
>> The above does not exclude src/main/resources/log4j.properties.
>
> Does checkstyle actually consider the resources folder?

Yes it does, complaining about (in my case) missing copyright notices.

If you specify only

Posted by Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu>.
Hi Benson,

> The above does not exclude src/main/resources/log4j.properties.

Does checkstyle actually consider the resources folder? If you specify only