Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 14:54:11 UTC

Little changes in some Tutorials

Hi all,
after my today answer in the users mailing list with some basic (but
not-so-clear) things, I'm thinking to make small changes in some of
usual/starter Pivot Tutorials, and maybe even put come info in related
pages.

For example I'm thinking to add the main method in HolleJava and
HelloBXML, and make a little cleanup in KitchenSink (by inlining some
classes in the same package but used only there) ... and maybe even
other small things ...
If possible I'll try to take a look even at this issue for 2.0.2 (I
hope to find some time in next days):

Unless objections next Monday I'll commit the work.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Little changes in some Tutorials

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
just committed (in revisions 1337241, 1337246, 1337249) some little
changes to enable a disabledColor style for rollup and label.

Monday I'll commit the remaining changes of the work, including a new
Info rollup as first element in "Kitchen Sink" to show:
Pivot Version, Origin URL, and Java Version ... always good data to
see, even for better support to our users.

Bye,
Sandro