Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nethra Devegowda -X (ndevegow - WIPRO at Cisco)" <nd...@cisco.com> on 2007/11/13 12:24:21 UTC

unable to deploy myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar in tomcat 4.1

Hi,

I am not able to deploy the myfaces-impl-1.1.3 version in tomcat4.1LE.

otherthan myfaces-impl.jar no other versions are not deploying in the
4.1.

what is the reason? How to deploy it in the same.

I want the solution for he problem.

Regards,
Nethra

Re: unable to deploy myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar in tomcat 4.1

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Nethra Devegowda -X (ndevegow - WIPRO at Cisco) wrote:
> I am not able to deploy the myfaces-impl-1.1.3 version in tomcat4.1LE.
>
> otherthan myfaces-impl.jar no other versions are not deploying in the
> 4.1.
>
> what is the reason? How to deploy it in the same.
>
> I want the solution for he problem.

Exactly which Tomcat version? What JVM version? What errors do you see in
your log files?

Mark